Cabo Del Sol is an ocean side community located along the Cabo corridor, roughly 15 minutes outside of downtown Cabo San Lucas. This highly desirable community has its own exit ramp off of the highway. The exit and surrounding areas are neatly landscaped, immediately drawing your attention to the community’s tranquil beauty. On this page, you can search for condos and homes for sale in Cabo Del Sol. Below the MLS listings, you can find information about the community and the Cabo Del Sol Homeowners’ Association (HOA).
Homes and Condos for Sale – Active MLS Listings
Cabo Del Sol Community Amenities
The Cabo Del Sol community offers a number of great amenities, including:
- 2 world-class golf courses, designed by Jack Nicklaus and Tom Weiskopf. The Jack Nicklaus course is located on the ocean side of the highway, and the Tom Weiskopf course is considered the desert course. Rates for golf vary by season.
- Gated and guarded entrance
- Golf clubhouse
- Beach club
- Landscaping of community areas
- Trash pick-up
- HOA fees depend on size of house and or condo
Cabo Del Sol HOA Fees
HOA fees depend on the size of the lot and the location of the property. Typically, HOA fees cost about $2,100 to $2,700 per year, or $175 to $225 per month.
Cabo Del Sol Address and Map
Carretera Transpeninsular San Jose Del Cabo -Cabo San Lucas
Km. 10.3, Cabo del Sol, 23410
Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S., Mexico
Shopping Centers Near Cabo Del Sol
There are a number of great shopping centers within 10 kilometers or 7 miles of Cabo Del Sol, providing owners with access to everything they need to furnish and supply their homes or condo. Costco, Walmart, Santa Carmela, Vinoteca, and La Europa offers a range of food and drink items. Office Depot, Home Depot, and several furniture stores are also located near Cabo Del Sol.
Schools Near Cabo Del Sol
There are a number of schools along the Cabo Corridor and within close proximity of Cabo Del Sol, including:
- Colegio Amaranto: Pre-K-6
- Colegio El Camino: K-12
- Centro Escolar Picacho (Colegio McGregor): Pre-K-12
- Centro Educativo Integral Juan Bosco: 7-9
- Instituto Baldor: 7-12
- Instituto Peninsular: 7-12
- Greengate School: Elementary and high school home school environment for students completing distance education curriculum from the United States, Canada, or the United Kingdom
View Similar Properties
View MLS listings of home and condos along the Cabo Corridor and surrounding neighborhoods. Homebuyers searching in Cabo Del Sol may also like properties in Ventanas, Palmilla, and Santa Carmela. These communities have similar amenities and are in close proximity to downtown Cabo San Lucas.
Contact a Cabo Real Estate Agent
Are you interested in learning more about a home or condo in Cabo Del Sol. Cabo real estate agent Jeff Schmidt can provide you with more information about the real estate for sale in Cabo, and he can guide you through the process of buying property in Mexico. To ask a question or schedule a showing, contact us today.