Maravilla Homes, Townhomes, and Lots for Sale
Maravilla is a high-end community located along the Cabo Corridor, just a 15-minute drive from downtown Cabo San Lucas. Read on to learn more about the homes, townhomes, and lots for sale in Maravilla.
Maravilla rests along the waters of Las Viudas Beach. This Blue Flag-certified swimmable beach is a destination for those who want to connect with the soul of Los Cabos. Committed to sustainability, Maravilla is using solar panels and Tesla technology in an effort to bring the entire community off the grid.
Units in Maravilla
Oceanfront lots are still available to build your dream house. Maravilla also offers three, four, and five-bedroom villas starting at 4,277 square feet; two-story townhomes with four or five bedrooms starting at 8,218 square feet; and spacious single-family homes.
- Twin Dolphin Club – Maravilla residents can enjoy the 1,100 acres of splendor at Twin Dolphin Club. In addition to the Fred Couples golf course, the vast stretch of land boasts scenic hiking and biking, a dedicated paintball area, and glamping under the desert stars at Dos Arroyos campsite.
- Maravilla Pools – Maravilla has separate adults-only and family pools, allowing residents to curate their experience in the water or while lounging poolside. The pools themselves offer exemplary views of the sea and colorful Baja skies, the views accentuated by the stonework and cacti implemented into the design.
- Exquisite Dining – Ecco provides upscale American, Mexican, and French cuisine by the Sea of Cortez. The Sushi Lounge boasts fresh and authentic Japanese fare. The cozy gourmet bistro El Mercado can sate your hunger, and Papalote is perfect for comfort food and drinks by the family pool.
- Culinary Experiences – Maravilla indulges the palates of curious epicureans. Enjoy a dinner inside of Ecco’s kitchen, where chefs provide a behind-the-scenes glimpse of culinary artistry. Agave tastings provide curated menus by Distintivo T-certified tequila masters, in addition to a sophisticated list of wines and sakes.
- Recreation by the Sea – The alluring waters of Las Viudas Beach are ideal for swimming, snorkeling among the coral beds, and other serene activities along the quiet sands. Consider guided yoga with a resplendent ocean backdrop, or fishing along the shoreline.
- The Park – The Park encourages sports and recreation for all ages. Enjoy games of basketball, frisbee golf, lacrosse, and more at dedicated courts and fields. After playing at the children’s splash area or jungle gym, stop by a Red Door station for a variety of snacks and refreshments.
- The Club – The Club offers something for every member of your household. Children will adore the Mundo Mavi Kid’s Club and thrilling water slide, and families will enjoy the 18-hole putting course. There is also a two-story Nicros rock climbing wall ideal for beginners and experts.
- Year-Round Community Events – Maravilla has events scheduled to foster a sense of community between residents. Connect with your neighbors on Santa Maria Beach Day, during a decadent Easter brunch, participate in the Maravilla Mini Olympics, or ring in the New Year together Los Cabos style.
Why You Want Outside Representation from Jeff Schmidt
There are many benefits to working with Cabo-based real estate agent Jeff Schmidt. Since he’s not directly affiliated with high-end developments like Maravilla, he can look outside the box and offer honest insights.
Realtors who work for these developments are working on behalf of the developer; as a result, they may be more inclined to close deals at prices set by the developer instead of market prices. As an outside agent, Jeff provides a different perspective and will give you real numbers and unskewed facts. He can compare similar properties at multiple developments, which is something that development agents typically don’t do. Weighing the costs, advantages, and your needs as a property owner, Jeff will help you make the choice that’s right for you.
Since this community is so exclusive, homes, townhomes, and lots for sale aren’t listed on the MLS. Jeff has given clients tours through this high-end developments. He can answer your questions and concerns, and can also get you access to these exclusive properties so you can experience them for yourself. Contact Jeff today.