High-End, Luxury Real Estate in Cabo
Experience new heights of luxury at Chileno Bay, an Auberge Resorts Collection community. Award-winning architectural firms Glazier Le Architects and Girvin Associates immerse residents in Los Cabos, using native stone and wood as well as handsome organic color schemes.
The eco-friendly residences overlook gentle Chileno Bay, one of the calmest beaches for swimming in the area. Lots at Chileno Bay are available to build your own home, as well as three-bedroom villas starting at 2,750 square feet and four-bedroom villas starting at 3,100 square feet.
Chileno Bay Amenities
- Chileno Bay Club – Residents enjoy exclusive access to the Chileno Bay Club, 18-holes of championship-caliber golf designed by Tom Fazio. The members-only course and state-of-the-art practice facility offer breathtaking views of the Sea of Cortez and the Sierra de la Laguna mountains.
- The Auberge Spa – Taking a cue from the architecture, the Auberge Spa rejuvenates guests combining traditional Baja healing methods with a modern spin. Soothe your mind with deep massage, hydrotherapy pools, and salt saunas, and strengthen your body with the latest equipment at the nearby fitness center.
- Zero-Edge Pool – The iconic zero-edge pool is the reflective heart of the community. Its three flowing tiers sprawl out toward Chileno Bay and extend into the sky. Unwind poolside in a shaded private cabana, or lay back and bask in one of the chaise lounges.
- Fine Local Cuisine – Comal, Chileno Bay’s signature restaurant, is rooted in the culinary history of Mexico yet infused with a spirit of innovation. Picked by USA Today as the best restaurant in Los Cabos, Comal offers sumptuous Latin-American fare, fresh ceviche and crudo, and immaculate seaside views.
- Beachside Bar – If hunger strikes between the pool and the beach, residents can stop by TnT (Tacos and Tequila). Serving authentic tacos prepared to order as well as delectable spirits and signature cocktails, TnT satisfies cravings when you’re in between adventures or winding down for the day.
- H20 Cave – The H20 Cave waits at the azure waterfront, ready for your aquatic excursions into the Sea of Cortez. This sports and equipment center is an ideal launching pad for residents who wish to kayak, paddleboard, or snorkel in the gentle waters of the protected cove.
- Kids’ Club – Pescaditos was voted Bajas’s best supervised kids programming in 2020 by InMexico Magazine. Cheery indoor and outdoor spaces are designed to engage and inspire children ages 4 to 11. Kids can craft piñatas, express themselves in the painting station, or curl up in a reading nook.
- Personal Services – The staff of Chileno Bay are attentive to residential requests, recreational excursions, or telecommuting and local business needs. Residents can rely on the dedicated concierge and housekeeping team, use personal storage spaces, access the clubhouse, and inquire about other unique services.
Contact Jeff Schmidt for Outside Representation
When homebuyers are looking at properties in exclusive, high-end developments like Chileno Bay, it makes sense to hire an outside agent that can represent the buyer’s best interests. Agents for developers are also working on behalf of the seller, which can make them less likely to negotiate deals based on market prices; instead, they are working with numbers set by the developer.
Jeff Schmidt has experiencing representing buyers in some of the most luxurious and private communities in Cabo San Lucas and San Jose Del Cabo. His expansive knowledge of these communities allows you to look at properties in comparable developments so you can choose the home, condo, or lot that is right for your needs, at the best possible price.
You may be wondering why there are no listings for homes and lots for sale in Chileno Bay on this page. It’s because this community is so exclusive that properties aren’t listed on the MLS. Instead, Jeff can set up a private tour for you at this development so you can check out the amenities and units available. Contact Jeff today.
A Forbes Five-Star and AAA Five-Diamond resort, Montage provides sophisticated living amid the sun and comfort of Cabo San Lucas. Montage overlooks Santa Maria Bay, one of the best beaches in the area. Each residence offers magnificent beachfront views, and spacious indoor-outdoor living.
Montage offers residences ideal for households of different sizes looking to get away or settle in. Two-bedroom residences range from 4,103 square feet to 7,103 square feet, and three-bedroom residences range from 4,876 square feet to 7,839 square feet.
- Twin Dolphin Club – Spanning over 1,100 acres, the Twin Dolphin Club boasts some of the finest golf in Los Cabos. In addition to the Fred Couples Signature 18-hole course, you can unwind at the clubhouse or partake in stunning hikes, mountain biking, and other outdoor activities.
- Dos Arroyos – Twin Dolphin Club is large enough to have its own secluded luxury campsite, allowing visitors to rough it in style as they enjoy the wonders of Baja. The glamping experience includes a personal attendant, tents, fire pits, and screened-in cabins.
- Santa Maria Bay Beach – Santa Maria Bay Beach is an awe-inspiring destination. The semi-secluded, horseshoe-shaped beach is a protected marine sanctuary. Santa Maria Bay Beach is an ideal spot for swimming, snorkeling, sunbathing, and tranquil strolls along the soft and inviting shoreline.
- Yachting – Swimming and sightseeing aren’t the only ways to enjoy the Sea of Cortez. You can also cruise the waters in a 56-foot VanDutch motor yacht. The vessel holds six passengers, and comes with a spread of appetizers and beverages to add merriment to your voyage.
- Elegant Spa – Spa Montage is a 40,000 square foot retreat that will revive your body and soul. You can luxuriate in the 25-meter, adults-only lap pool while taking in the surroundings, work through stress at the recreation center, or partake in personalized wellness programs.
- Gourmet Dining – Send your palate around the world without straying far from Montage. Enjoy casual oceanfront fare at Marea, al fresco lunches at Twin Dolphin Club, an upscale dinner at Mezcal, fine Thai cuisine at Talay, or have a personal chef prepare a meal just for you.
- Ample Recreation – If golf, glamping, and these other amenities aren’t enough, you can make your own adventure. Enjoy kayaking, paddle boarding, swimming alongside dolphins and whale sharks, chartered fishing trips, horseback riding, camel rides, ATVs, and much more.
- Curated Activities for Kids – Children at Montage have just as much to enjoy as adults thanks to Paintbox. Ideal for kids ages 5-12, Paintbox features planned indoor and outdoor activities that will inspire a child’s curiosity and imagination, keeping them engaged throughout the day.
El Dorado spans more than 520 secluded acres of the breezy, sun-kissed Golden Corridor. These homes have magnificent ocean and desert views, and are not far from the culture and nightlife of Cabo San Lucas and San Jose del Cabo.
El Dorado residences include two, four, and six-bedroom casitas starting at 1,600 square feet; three, four, and five-bedroom villas starting at 2,453 square feet; luxury homes starting at 5,153 square feet; and beachside lots starting at .22 acres where you can construct your own jewel by the sea.
El Dorado Amenities
- El Dorado Golf – Designed by Jack Nicklaus, El Dorado is home to one of the premiere golf courses in Cabo. The PGA legend sculpted the course to complement the existing seaside landscape. Prepare for a masterful 18 holes amid some of the most heart-stopping vistas around.
- Exclusive Park and Courts – El Dorado has just what you need to keep active under the sun. The Park features its own field for baseball and soccer, a batting cage, tennis courts, pickleball courts, a basketball court, a sand volleyball court, a bowling alley, and a comfort station.
- Yachting – At El Dorado, you have exclusive use of El Discovery, a custom-designed 96-foot motor yacht. El Discovery holds up to 30 passengers, which is ideal for parties and group getaways. Enjoy sunsets on the sea, whale watching, and journeys up the coast to La Paz.
- Haute Cuisine – The exclusive El Dorado Beach Club offers numerous options for luxury dining. Enjoy local gourmet cuisine and custom meals made to order out on the beach, on a handsome stone patio, in a cozy indoor space, or in a rustic yet chic private dining room.
- Day Spa – Enliven your spirit with luxury spa services. The spa staff brings years of international experience that make each spa visit both relaxing and rewarding. Enjoy a deep tissue massage or renewing skin care treatments such as cleansing facials and marine exfoliation.
- Fitness Center – Energize your body at the state-of-the-art fitness center stocked with everything you need for strength training and cardio. No matter your exercise goals, you can choose to workout on your own, with a class of supportive and likeminded people, or with a dedicated trainer.
- Private Movie Theater – Rather than stream something at home, why not plan an intimate evening at the movies with proper projection and immersive sound. The private screening room accommodates 12 people, with comfortable leather seats as well as inviting bean bag-style chairs for any additional guests.
- Outdoor Activities for All Ages – Children and teens have plenty to do at El Dorado. The Park has its own playground and splash park, as well as a supervised play area. The Junior Outdoor Pursuits program is ideal for youngsters interested in hiking, surfing, go-carting, and repelling.